In this past week, I have managed to complete the following
towards Grand Illusion Mystery quilt
part 5, four patch blocks.
Well on my way with part 2 blocks.
Purchased some new threads to try out and am really liking these.
With part 3 I decided to piece my blocks differently from
Bonnie’s instructions due to my neutrals being shorter in length.
They will still look the same in the end.
First block nearly completed. I used a number of different
yellows as I didn’t have enough of any of them just to use one
as a constant, so mine is totally scrappy.
I am thrilled with how its coming together.
Thank you for visiting